Saturday, June 22, 2013

Ouch!!!!!!!

I think I'm in slow labour!!!!

It was action stations a couple of nights ago, I paced the floor for half the night doing my breathing as instructed! Was told to get my head down for a rest and what do you know? It stopped!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

How frustrated am I???

I have had many more little incidents like this and I am still sat here getting increasingly fed up with the situation now. I'm a relatively patient person but even now this is pushing me to hysteria!

I have done the usual little tricks to jump start the situation, walking, manic cleaning, spicy foods......to no evail!

This likkle person is obviously nice and snug and making the most of some quiet time before she is unleashed into this bedlam place that is my life!

I would appreciate an appearance this weekend though. I have family and friends all standing by and I'm getting  regular phone calls to check if I'm ok and still here. It's driving me mad.

The only benefit is that I have done NOTHING for several days now. My girlies are away with their Dad so the house is quiet, unbelievably tidy and clean and remains like that during the night, (no little kiddies coming down and trashing the place at the crack of dawn)

I have finished my crochet projects and had to get my bits and bobs of wool out to start on another little project to fill my time. Well, as I keep saying, you can never have too many crochet blankets can you?

I'm pleased to know that Wimbledon will be keeping me occupied next week. I love it! Especially when I get chance to actually sit and watch it and not have to sit through CBeebies all day!!

So, there you have it. I'm off now to march down to the shops to buy a winning lottery ticket and hopefully let gravity do the work for me and speed up this little monkey's arrival!!!!

I will keep you posted. Have a good weekend my lovelies!
Best wishes
Nic xxx

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog around the first of the year, so I am a "new" follower...just wanted to tell you that I'm happy for you. You sound a lot like I was several years ago. Enjoy your new life with your children, home and all that has come your way. Best wishes; I am looking forward to hearing about your new baby!! Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been checking periodically since I last posted (above) hoping to see how you and your girls are doing. I hope you are all well and happy! Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete